All About Me – #Blogtober17 
I have been really
crap bad recently at writing blog posts. I think because it had started to feel like a chore and I wasn’t enjoying it. I love writing though so I wanted to get back into more regular posting. Bring on #Blogtober2017
It’s a daily challenge throughout October to write a post each day with prompts to use.
#Blogtober2017 1: All About Me
I thought I would share some information about myself that you may not know. Most of my readers will know I am a very happily married mum, over the age of 21 (by quite a few years); I have three school aged children with a variety of Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND) and I live in Kent (the clue is in the blog name).
What you may not know about me
- I have a real passion for stationery. And when I say passion, I actually mean a very unhealthy, expensive obsession.
- I use a bullet journal to keep myself organised
- I love gadgets. Whether it is a £5 cheese slicer from the local garden centre, a £2k computer from the Apple shop or a 50p stationery stamp. I just love gadgets.
- I practise daily meditation. It helps to clear my head and makes me a nicer person to be around.
- I keep a daily “Morning Pages” book
- I love cheese & onion crisps – but only if they are soaked in salad cream (don’t ask)
- I can write backwards as quickly as I can write forwards (a talent that comes from sitting on too many buses as a youth and wanting people outside the bus to read my messages)
- In my mis-spent youth, I was an 18-30 rep
- I have a mild form of brittle bones (osteo genesis imperfecta i) so the whites of my eyes have a slight blue tint to them.
- I love reading
- I love audiobooks but only personal development books; never fiction
- I rarely drink now. However, when I do drink, I forget that I rarely drink and think I am still a rep who has the capacity to drink more than most
- I have been prescribed anti-depressants
- I have been prescribed anti-anxiety medication
- I see a clairvoyant quite regularly
- I can swear, fairly proficiently, in Spanish
- I am not competitive in the least – but really wish I was
What about you?
Tell me something you think I probably don’t know about you